If you’ve produced assessable income for a financial year, you will need to lodge a return. However, certain exceptions may apply depending on your age, the amount of income generated, and your expenses. If your income for the past year is lower than usual, you will still need to lodge your returns to see if you are due a refund. Your best bet is to contact us so we can assess your individual case and offer the best course of action.