Cap Taxation offers expert advice on business planning and growth. Depending on the type of business you are creating, you will probably need a Tax File Number, an Australian Business Number, and a number of tax registrations that include GST, PAYG withholding, FBT. You will also need to register your business name and get an AUSkey. We can either help you set this up yourself or set it up on your behalf.